Account Manager - SRC Automotive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who Are We?
At SRC Automotive, we like to WIN, and have FUN doing so. We leverage our employee-owner mentality to continually improve our processes, our relationships, and our business. Transparency is at the core of who we are. You will have the opportunity to see, learn, and understand all aspects of our financials, and how you make a difference on our numbers. Sharing the wealth with those who help create it is important to us. As a full-time employee-owner, you will be eligible for a quarterly bonus which is based on company performance, and you start your journey to becoming a full employee-owner from Day 1. You are also eligible to utilize our 100% tuition reimbursement program.
SRC Automotive, Inc. is a leader in the remanufacturing of engines used in the Automotive, Marine, Natural Gas & Oil and Power Systems industries. SRC isn't just another company. It's a company of owners--individuals who are taught about running a business with financial and business literacy training, individuals who want to make a difference, individuals who care. Our employee-owners are about winning. Our employee-owners are about growing. Our employee-owners are just like you. Take your career to the next level: Own It!
Your role: As an Account Manager at SRC Automotive you will be maintaining and growing business while interacting with existing customers to increase sales, market share, and product awareness. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining communication between SRC Automotive and specific customers.
This is a full time, salary-exempt position.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Represent SRC Automotive and their product solutions to customers through phone calls, facility tours, and visits to the customer
- Identify and recommend appropriate SRC solutions to customer needs/problems
- Works with Engineering, Accounting, Materials, and Production to provide customer quotes
- Contact known customers to promote “program specials” in order to develop sales under the program concept. These specials may include inventory reduction, new product introductions, etc.
- Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, records details of complaints, inquiries, comments, and actions taken
- Diffuse customers who may be upset over product or process performance
- Participates in long term strategic sales planning and assists in delivering this message to SRC Automotive and the Corporate Board
- Communicates customer needs to Materials, HR, and Production Departments for assisting in Production Scheduling
- Communicates customers needs to Quality, Engineering, and Accounting Departments to ensure the customer’s quality, pricing, and billing needs are met
- Work with customers, suppliers and other SRC Automotive departments/employees to provide solutions for customer issues
- Conduct and analyze customer, market, and competitor data for current and future sales trends and customer needs
- Respond to customer calls as necessary, expedite customers orders and assist with warranty issues as needed
- Determine areas for sales growth, design and execute a plan to realize that growth
- Will include approximately 20% travel schedule this may vary depending on departmental goals and objectives
- Assist the Sales Department in the budgetary process and conducting business within budgetary goals
Who you are:
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial Technology, or related discipline required.
- Three (3) years of previous sales experience preferred.
- Two (2) years of successful customer relations experience.
- Experience in automotive, industrial or/and marine markets is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Self-assured and confident in a variety of settings.
- High level of energy and motivation.
- Must have the ability to multi-task by balancing/prioritizing 5-10 projects at any given time
- Requires effective relationship management skills with co-workers in a team environment and with customers in a sales and support context
- Requires effective time management skills, personal conduct, and change management abilities.
- Requires the desire to expand personal competencies and capabilities through training and education.
- Computer literacy/experience required. Must be proficient in Windows environments. Working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, spreadsheets, and e-mail.
Why SRC Automotive?
- Competitive compensation package with opportunity for growth in your career; promotion from within opportunities available
- Full benefit package on your 61st day of employment including affordable medical, dental, and vision, company paid life insurance and short term disability, and other elective benefits
- 401(k) with 5% match after 90 days of employment
- Employee Stock Ownership Program at no cost to the employee
- Fitness Center and wellness program
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement program
Our philosophy is to take care of our employee owners. It’s as simple as that.
If you are interested in joining our team, we would love to hear from you! Please submit an application and our HR team will reach out to you.
Location: 4431 W. Calhoun, Springfield, MO 65802
SRC Holdings Corp.
BusinessView all jobs at SRC Holdings Corp.
Get fresh SRC Holdings jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.