Business Development Manager (Marine Industry) - SRC Electrical
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
- Knowledge of and passion for Marine Industry
- Business or marketing-related degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Proven experience as a sales representative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and rapport
- Great persuasive and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skill
What we do: SRC Electrical is a Remanufacturing Solutions Provider focused on working closely with Original Equipment Manufacturers to build successful rotating electrical and electronic offerings.
Rewards for you:
- Exceptional health benefits
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 5% 401(k) Match
- 100% Employee Owned
- Training and Advancement Opportunities
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Outstanding Company Culture
How we do it: Through a culture of ownership! We’re committed to creating a business of business-people through teaching Financial Literacy and playing The Great Game of Business. Our company is 100% Employee Owned and associates share in the wealth they help create.
SRC Electrical, Inc., a subsidiary of SRC Holdings Corporation (SRC), is headquartered in Springfield, Missouri. SRC was founded in 1983 by Jack Stack, renowned author, lecturer, and CEO who created the business literacy and open book management program “The Great Game of Business”. Click here to find out more about The Great Game of Business
Location: 2401 E. Sunshine St, Springfield MO 65804
SRC Electrical, LLCSpringfield, MO
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.