IT Manager - SRC Automotive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SRC Automotive is looking for a Manager to lead our Information Technology program. As IT Manager, you will work with 3 highly skilled engineers to enable the secure, stable, and efficient use of technology at SRC Automotive. This position is responsible for managing the entire stack of our technology including networks, servers, information and cyber security, workstations, and administration and development of critical business applications.
SRC Automotive, Inc. is a leader in the remanufacturing of engines used in the Automotive, Marine, Natural Gas & Oil and Power Systems industries.
At SRC, we do things differently. Our associates take pride in their reputation as businesspeople who understand how they impact our bottom line. Their excellent technical skills – accompanied by their role as employee-owners – has become our legacy.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Collaborate across departments to develop and execute a technology strategy that achieves defined business objectives.
- Provide leadership, support, and mentorship to IT Team
- Develop, monitor, and report metrics for key aspects of the Information Technology program.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations associated with network, server, security, application, and workstation administration.
- Oversee resource management, project management, process management, and change management across all technology.
- Oversee disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
- Ensure information security and cyber security measures are established, maintained, and evolve with the changing threat landscape.
- Support of web-based applications, collaboration and communication services, and O365.
- Provide and/or supervise development and support for all business systems, hardware, and applications.
- Purchase technology software, equipment, and accessories for the company in alignment with the technology strategy.
As an employee-owner, you must have a teammate mentality and strong interpersonal skills. An employee-owner is proactive, upholds commitments and is continually learning.
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing Windows and Linux systems.
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing network infrastructure including Wi-fi, switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Minimum of 3 years experience leading people in an IT organization.
- Experience managing VMware ESXi, storage, and compute resources.
- Infor CSI/Sytline
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Incident Management
Rewards for you:
- Competitive compensation package with opportunity for growth in your career; promotion from within opportunities available
- Affordable and comprehensive insurance on your 61st day of employment
- Bonus opportunity up to 18%
- Paid Time Off Program and 11 paid Holidays
- 5% 401(k) match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Center and Wellness Program with free mental health resources
Employee-owners first, manufacturers second:
We believe the best way to operate is to educate everyone on how the business works, give them a voice in saying how the company is run and provide them a stake in the financial outcome, good or bad.
We do this by creating a business of businesspeople who think, act and feel like owners through education, empowerment and engagement. It’s all part of our open-book management system, The Great Game of Business®.
If you are interested in joining our team, we would love to hear from you! Please submit an application and our HR team will reach out to you.
Location: 4431 W. Calhoun, Springfield, MO 65802
TechnologyView all jobs at SRC Automotive
Get fresh SRC Tech jobs daily straight to your inbox!