Commercial Construction Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $76,000 to $111,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
We are seeking a Commercial Construction Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Interface with onsite project superintendents
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
SRC, Inc.Why Work Here?
Opportunity for growth in this 50 year old construction business.
SRC is a 50 year old commercial construction company based in Richmond, Virginia. Fair minded long term relationship focused. Be part of a winning team.
5711 Greendale RoadRichmond, VA
ConstructionView all jobs at SRC, Inc.