**THIS POSITION REQUIRES RELOCATION TO WASHINGTON STATE**
Role: Support Services
Location: Woodinville, WA
*QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE COMMERCIAL ROOFING EXPERIENCE*
SR Building Services seeks a self-motivated, high-energy, results focused Service Project Manager to join our growing team. Successful candidates will have a professional attitude and succeed in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone that thrives while working closely with the service department, foremen and superintendents to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule. The Service Project Manager job scope includes overseeing the plan budget and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on.
There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our Company: challenging, complex projects; creative and innovative problem-solving environment; supportive, communicative managers who reward your success; opportunities for growth, training, and development.
Essential Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
· Ensure that all pre-production work is complete and in place prior to staffing jobs.
· Promote cooperation, communication and coordination between the job site and the office. This is also to include all required reports and paperwork submitted on time and in the proper format.
· Ensure that the information flow and instructions needed to complete the job is shared between Estimators, Superintendents, and Foremen and ensure that the process is efficient.
· Quality Control by ensuring all work is completed in a craftsman like manner and to the specification, and satisfaction of the customer.
· Monitor the financial status of each project such as expenditures. Identify financial variances such as under or over budget and implement corrective actions.
· Completion of construction projects includes directing construction requirements; comparing construction results to plans; coordinating with general contractors; compiling and estimating change orders; scheduling inspections; resolving problems.
· Show ability to consistently recognize and deal with priorities. Complete all required work in a timely and accurate manner, and ensure that all needed paperwork is completed.
· Understanding of and commitment to customer service and Snyder’s core values.
· Degree in construction related field such as project management is preferred.
· Equivalent work experience is acceptable in lieu of college education.
· 3-5+ years’ industry knowledge and experience.
· 2-3+ years’ experience managing a small to mid-sized team.
· 2+ years’ experience working in a Project Manager capacity.
· Technical understanding of the products and installation procedures.
- Ability to operate within the accounting software (Viewpoint).
- Efficient in Microsoft Office and BlueBeam.
- Effective leadership skills that include leading by example, inspiring and mentoring a team.
- Efficient and organized.
- Manage Company and customer demands.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers. Must maintain a positive service attitude.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to develop and cultivate new and existing relationships with potential customers.
- Confident and personable. Ability to self-motivate with an excellent sense of personal accountability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Present an attitude of professionalism, honesty and integrity.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with unexpected challenges in a professional and calm manner.
- Basic Contract knowledge.
· Read plans and understand project specifications (CADD a plus).
Our competitive benefit package includes: PTO, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage (following waiting period, premium is paid 100% by the Company for employee, spouse and dependents) and 401K with Company contribution. Package also includes an additional Wellness reimbursement for up to $500 per calendar year.
No travel outside Washington is anticipated unless deemed necessary for trainings or other Company needs. Travel to jobsites in the region is required.
The position operates the majority of the time in a typical office environment, spending time at a desk, typing at a computer, talking with people in person or on the phone, taking notes and using standard office equipment. The job also sometimes happens at job sites in the field or shop, walking, climbing ladders, talking with people or in sometimes loud environments.
About our Company The SNYDER group of companies is a multi-state, multi-faceted, forward thinking entity. The team at SNYDER values customer service above all else – it is our passion. We believe we have raised the bar in professionalism in our industry – always a leader, never a follower.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Snyder provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference, or status as a veteran or disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws. In addition, Snyder complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which Snyder has facilities and/or jobsites. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Passage of a drug test is required at the time of employment. Snyder is a Drug Free Work Environment. Any candidate that tests positive for marijuana or ANY controlled substance and/or alcohol during a pre-employment drug/alcohol screening will not be eligible for hire.
SR Building Services
Why Work Here?SR Building Services LLC is one of Western Washington's top merit based full service roofing and waterproofing company. We are honored to service, maintain, repair, re-roof, build and protect Puget Sound buildings. We thrive on new challenges and pride ourselves on finding cost effective, creative solutions for those who own, manage and build in the commercial marketplace. Our team is committed to providing quality work with unwavering integrity.
Culturally exceptional and established company in search of career oriented indivuduals to help support their growing atmosphere!