Clinical Research Coordinator / Senior CRC
SQRL Mesa, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sr CRC & CRC Opportunities throughout the Greater Phoenix Area: Ahwatukee, Gilbert, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe!
- Grew from 3 employees to 100 employees and expanded from 1 to 4 states in under 4 years - hyper-growth means there are a lot of career development opportunities!
- Get involved with an entrepreneurial spirited leadership team wanting to make a difference in people's lives!
- Gain experience and build a network in an expanding area of clinical research, including COVID vaccine and Alzheimer's trials!
- Recognized as one of the premier clinical research companies working on COVID vaccines
- Competitive Base + Annual Bonus + Full-Benefits Package
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a clinical research organization offering an innovative approach to conducting clinical trials for the prevention and treatment of debilitating diseases. Our client’s research sites are located within physicians’ offices, medical clinics, and senior living communities to support research in the fields of Neurology, Family Practice, and Dermatology, with plans to include additional therapy areas in the near future.
The Sr Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) is a specialized research professional under the direction of the clinical Principal Investigator (PI) and clinical research manager. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for interacting with patients, administering medicine, recording data, and working with doctors and PIs to ensure that the clinical trials are running smoothly and successfully. The trials will be phases II, III, and IV and you’ll more than likely be assisting with 4-5 studies at a time. The trials could range from Alzheimers, to COVID, to dermatology, to other vaccines, and a variety of other therapeutic areas.
- Ensure each patient is fully informed of the study at the time of the consent.
- Create source documents for study visits.
- Train staff who will be working on the study.
- Communicate closely with monitors, sponsors, and Investigators.
- Patient Recruitment
- 3+ years of Clinical Research experience
- 3+ years of Sponsor Backed Trials experience
- Degree in a scientific discipline
- Clinical Research experience with CNS, Dermatology, or vaccine studies
1135 S Gilbert RdMesa, AZ