Clinical Research Coordinator CRC
SQRL Gilbert, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Grew from 3 employees to 100 employees in 3 years - hyper-growth means there are a lot of career development opportunities
- Step outside the typical environment of a traditional CRC position in a medical facility
- Surrounded by an entrepreneurial spirited leadership team wanting to make a difference in people's lives
- Gain experience and build a network in an expanding area of clinical research, including COVID vaccine and Alzheimer's trials!
- Genuine opportunities to develop and grow in your career - promotion potential!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a clinical research organization offering an innovative approach to conducting clinical trials for the prevention and treatment of debilitating diseases. Our client’s research sites are located within physicians’ offices, medical clinics, and senior living communities to support research in the fields of Neurology, Family Practice, and Dermatology, with plans to include additional therapy areas in the near future. Their flexible clinical research model allows them to be awarded new, exciting trials, such as vaccines for COVID and major Alzheimer's research!
The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) is a specialized research professional under the direction of the clinical Principal Investigator (PI) and clinical research manager. While the Principal Investigator is primarily responsible for the overall design, conduct, and management of the clinical trial, the CRC supports, facilitates, and coordinates the daily clinical trial activities and plays a critical role in the conduct of the study.
- Ensure each study patient is fully informed of the study at the time of the consent.
- Work out of one of our embedded senior living communities.
- Create source documents for study visits.
- Train staff who will be working on the study.
- Communicate closely with monitors, sponsors, and Investigators.
- Conduct procedures such as vital signs, blood draw, EKG, and bladder scan, and assure the physician sees them at the required visits.
- Act as schedulers. For example, assure study subjects are scheduled with the doctor and any other procedures that might be required to complete that visit such as pap smears, endometrial biopsies, mammograms, bone scans, etc.
- Gather lab results or procedure reports, and assure the investigator reviews them promptly.
- Collect information for investigators to review and assess whether or not a patient is eligible to enroll in a study or safe to continue if they are already enrolled in the study.
- Collect supplies from sponsors and ensure everything is accounted for, such as lab kits, ancillary supplies, and investigational medication.
- Participate in web conferences and teleconferences for each study protocol to stay updated.
- 1+ years of experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator
- Patient Recruitment Experience
- Friendly personality (will continuously be interacting with residents at their Sr. Living facilities)
- Degree in a scientific discipline
- Clinical Research experience with CNS, Dermatology, or vaccine studies
2807 E Agritopia Loop S GilbertGilbert, AZ
HealthcareView all jobs at SQRL