Clinical Research Assistant
SQRL Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Grew from 3 employees to 100 employees in 3 years - hyper-growth means there are a lot of career development opportunities!
- Surrounded by an entrepreneurial spirited leadership team wanting to make a difference in people's lives
- Gain experience and build a network in an expanding area of clinical research, including COVID vaccine and Alzheimer's trials!
- Genuine opportunities to grow in your career - promotion potential!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a clinical research organization offering an innovative approach to conducting clinical trials for the prevention and treatment of debilitating diseases. Our client’s research sites are located within physicians’ offices, medical clinics, and senior living communities to support research in the fields of Neurology, Family Practice, and Dermatology, with plans to include additional therapy areas in the near future. Their flexible clinical research model allows them to be awarded new, exciting trials, such as vaccines for COVID and major Alzheimer's research!
This individual will play a key role in assisting in clinical trial activities, in accordance with all applicable regulations governing the conduct of clinical trials. The primary skills include logical thinking, ability to prioritize, the ability to adapt quickly to changing business conditions, strong interpersonal, and team-building skills. Our client is looking for candidates that are able to recognize and synthesize information about the organizational climate and partner with key individuals to accomplish organizational goals.
The candidate, working closely with study team members under the direct supervision of a research manager, will support other study team members in order to achieve study objectives and corporate goals, including:
- Develop strong working relationships and maintain effective communication with study team members
- Assist with the screening, recruiting and enrollment of research subjects.
- Perform patient/research participant scheduling and collect history.
- Data entry and Management.
- Coordinate follow-up care and laboratory procedures.
- Adhere to an IRB approved protocol.
- Assist in the informed consent process of research subjects.
- Coordinate protocol related research procedures, study visits, and follow-up care.
- Comply with our client, Clinic, and Sponsor policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and guidelines.
- Associates Degree or BS/BA in Life Science or related discipline
- Strong interpersonal skills with attention to details a must.
- Demonstrated proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software (MS Office skills such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and with clinical trial master filing systems.
SQRLWhy Work Here?
If you're someone with the desire to be successful and looking for someone to give you a chance. We welcome you to apply at SQRL
SQRL is a startup recruiting agency aimed at changing the recruiting industry for the better. By focusing on the benefits of technology in our recruiting process, we've found a way to build a recruiting agency that is successful at a fraction of the cost to our clients. These cost savings and our new recruiting model create a better overall experience for all stakeholders, from the candidates themselves to our clients and our staff here at SQRL.
3402 N Central AvePhoenix, AZ