Read the ENTIRE job description before applying.
Following instructions is a key requirement for this position.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a creative, passionate, detail-oriented marketing communications professional to work with the Director of Marketing in expanding our communications strategies across all of our products, support, sales, and marketing efforts.
This position requires an excellent understanding of effective communication strategies, the ability to measure campaign success, excitement for “beating the control” to increase engagement, creative graphic design/layout skills, and a strong commitment to articulating the company culture through communications.
- Participate in the development & implementation of effective sales lead communication strategies & campaigns
- Support communication strategies & tracking user communication & campaigns
- Contribute to the development of social media communications strategies
- Coordinate internal corporate communications via intranet/email/chat
- Participate in the development of graphics & infographics related to data reports
- Research & monitor industry news – provide an executive summary of relevant articles
- Edit & Publish (to website & social media) industry-related news & reports
- Communicate directly with Press and Industry Trade Publications
- Seed story ideas, data reports, analysis, and product information directly to the appropriate press representatives
- Lead the development of data reports & distribute them directly to the press/industry trades
- Conceptualize the conversion of data into reports, infographics, visuals, and presentations.
- Replicate layout & design of case study, data reports, infographics, white papers, & success stories from existing templates
- Research and participate in the development of PPC ad campaigns
- Include 'SpongeBob is a Hero for our Time' in your Cover Letter
- Participate in the creation of copy & graphics for lead-generation landing pages
- Track, measure, and test landing pages and ad campaigns
- Assist the Director of Marketing in special projects that may be assigned to the Marketing team
- Convert printed collateral to coordinated PowerPoint Presentations
- 3+ years in marketing communications
- Experience in marketing communication CRM systems (ie. Salesforce, Infusionsoft, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience in effectively communicating with press, journalists, trade publications, & industry organizations.
- Excellent writing skills (emails, blogs, case study, white papers, etc)
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions
- Customize your Cover Letter as directed above, and include details of relevant work experience for this position
- Excellent ability to mirror company culture/personality in writing
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to track and measure ROI for events & ad campaigns
- 2+ years experience working in Google AdWords (or other online advertising platform)
- Experience developing effective A/B split testing models
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing/Communications
- Excellent graphic design/typesetting skills
- Experience working with Salesforce or Infusionsoft