SQA is looking for strong Supplier Quality professionals, preferring degreed engineers (BSME, BSEE, etc.) and candidates with shop floor experience. SQA SQEs support supplier initiatives on an as-needed basis (both full-time and part-time).
Diverse experience is desired including applicants that have strong experience in several of the following areas: SPC, control charts, capability studies, FMEAs, root cause analysis, Gage R&R and Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA), and the ability to develop the foundation for suppliers and customers to implement and maintain processes leading to a reduction in rework and rejections.
Products can include a mix of mechanical, electrical, and electro-mechanical products.
Candidates must have strong communication abilities and must be able to work with SQA, suppliers, and clients and drive change.
Desired experience includes:
- Strong familiarity with technology (computer systems, spreadsheets, etc…) and presentation ability
- Experience performing supplier/external audits and/or assessments
- Experience in one or more quality systems: ISO 9001, ISO 13485, TS16949, AS 9100
- A foundation in process controls (FMEA, CpK, Validation, IQ/OQ/PQ, etc.)
- Knowledge of various manufacturing processes (for example machining, stamping, drilling, plating, plastic injection molding, etc…)
- Solid understanding of problem-solving processes and tools, such as Statistical Process Control (SPC), Six Sigma, Control Charts, and Capability Analysis/CpKs
- Competency in GD&T, IPC or other workmanship or standards where applicable
- Experience in performing First Article Inspections (AS9102)
- Must be able to generate, follow, and explain detailed instructions and procedures of the responsible areas accurately
- Experience in the aerospace, automotive, medical device, oil and gas or comparable field
- Experience performing PPAPs
SQA Services is a Quality Assurance and Supply Chain consulting firm. SQA manages Supplier Development programs for customers in many industries including Medical Device, Automotive, Aerospace, Electronics, and Pharmaceutical manufacturing. Clients leverage SQA’s network of Quality Professionals in more than 50 countries as an extension of their own Supplier Quality teams.
SQA Associates are able to obtain broad experience encompassing a range of industries, products and quality and business issues. Part-time and full-time contracts are available across the US. SQA Services also hires SQEs on a full-time permanent basis after proven success driving change and succeeding in both quality and business roles.