SQA Services is looking for a Solder Technician to support our client in Neenah, WI for a 3-6+ month contract at full time hours. This role can be done at 1st or 2nd shift hours.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform electrical assemblies per manufacturing procedures.
- Provide feedback on electronic assembly manufacturing procedures.
- Ensure Device History Record (travelers) completed thoroughly and accurately.
- Test and perform maintenance as requested.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to perform soldering under 10x magnification
- Experience with bonding, such as UV-cured, cyanoacrylate or epoxy adhesives
- Experience working in production
- Experience working with BGA cables a plus
- 2+ years of hands on soldering experience
- Soldering certification or IPC-610 certification a plus