SQA Services is would like to add a Quality Engineer to our team in Seattle, WA. The QE must have an extensive background working with MRB, plastic injection molding and/or composites.
- Ensure all NC’s are turned into DMR’s and pushed to QE’s for case initiation – QE’s key function is to get these pushed through the system
- Work with MFG team to ensure all nonconforming (suspect) is out of the production and warehouse areas.
- As cases are disposition scrap – assist with breaking up the parts and getting them to dumpster
- Ensure all nonconforming material is clearly identified, segregated and controlled
- Help with floor sweeps to ensure no nonconforming material is on the floor, randomly put in warehouse or other non-approved areas
- All MRB to be placed in lock cage or room with limited access. (this will show control to an auditor)
- Systems QE working with our client to ensure CA plans are linked to processes, and have proper containment