Quality Electro-Mechanical Inspector
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Quality Electro-Mechanical Source Inspector
Duration: Part-time frequency: 2 inspections a month. Ongoing contract (12+ months)
Location: Chatsworth, CA
SQA Services is a global quality assurance consulting firm that serves Fortune 500 companies in the aerospace, pharmaceutical, medical device, and semiconductor industries. We are looking for a Mechanical Inspector to perform source inspection for our client's suppliers located around the greater Denver area. This is a contract position, and we reimburse for all travel associated with each inspection event.
- 4+ years of hands-on inspection experience with electro-mechanical parts
- Knowledge and hands-on experience working with various inspection tools (i.e. calipers, micrometers, height gauges, thread gauges, etc.)
- Ability to understand and interpret blueprints (GD&T) and all applicable drawings
- CMM operation and/or programming experience a plus
- Must have a clean background
- Strong communication and technology skills
SQA Services is a leading Supply Chain and Quality Assurance consulting firm specializing in the management of Supplier Audit, Quality Engineering, Inspection, and Remediation programs in the Aerospace/Defense, Semiconductor, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, and Automotive manufacturing industries. Clients leverage our network of quality professionals in more than 50 countries as an extension of their own supplier quality teams.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at SQA Services