- Contribute to and benefit from a company-wide initiative to grow the business, with strong support from senior leadership. Rockford has been identified as a top 5 site for expansion.
- Support interesting projects such as moving a bridge or cooling tower, mining projects requiring heavy lifting of specialized tanks, large refinery projects and more.
- Leverage strong brand recognition. SPX Flow Hydraulic Technologies is currently the #2 brand in the market, with the added advantage that, unlike the current leader, we manufacture as well as market. Because we build, assemble and test in the U.S., we can meet the most exacting client requirements.
- Take advantage of the autonomy to drive your role and excel. A self-motived and driven Product Manager can build a successful and lucrative career with SPX Flow.
- Enjoy a welcoming atmosphere and opportunities to learn and expand your skills, alongside competitive compensation, and excellent benefits. We value and appreciate our employees and applaud their contributions.
- Developing and executing strategies/plans to grow sales/profitability of new and existing heavy lift and systems products.
- Providing voice of customer (VoC) and competitive landscape information used to build new product business cases, along with providing new product ideas globally.
- Managing SIOP demand planning, life cycle management generation of collateral, sales training for the internal and external sales force, advertisements, promotions, campaigns, demos, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering, Business or another related field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in industrial / manufacturing environments; 5 to 7 years of experience is preferred.
- Experience with new product development or stage-gate development processes.
- Experience developing product strategy and product roadmaps.
- Broad product and market knowledge in heavy rigging and hoisting systems is preferred.