Key Account Manager
- Over a month ago
SPT Labtech is a global supplier of innovative lab automation products for the life science markets. Our solutions save time and material costs and simplify complex operations. We are natural innovators. We create, design and manufacture high quality, robust and innovative automated laboratory equipment for academic, pharmaceutical and biotechnology research.
The purpose of this role is to, in alignment with meeting overall company goals:
- Develop, implement, and execute key account strategies across defined regional/local and global target organizations.
- Lead key projects to demonstrate product ranges and portfolio advantages and overall value to the customer including ROI.
- Devise new initiatives to support strategy to expand focused sales funnel, share of wallet and revenue for each target account.
- Build, monitor and report to internal stakeholders' impact of all strategic initiatives working to a predefined set of KPIs and metrics to ensure scorecard goal attainment.
Be internal champion for all dedicated accounts and have strategic overviews of all wider interactions across focus organizations.
- Be source of truth across all focused accounts
- Conduct regular internal reviews to access engagement, address issues and identify growth opportunities.
- Lead regular meetings with local teams / regional sales reps, managers, application scientists, R&D and operations to share insights and approaches.
- Build and lead governance team for each target account to ensure dedicated focus on issue resolution or process.
Join the dots across target organizations.
- Become go to industry contact for automation solutions and gain top of mind position within target account buyer groups.
- Map the account structure and organization (Key Opinion Leaders, Global and Regional procurement) and share and connect their teams.
- Aid target accounts to understand their own organizations and structures to enable clearer buying process and reduce friction and increase sales velocity.
- Lead account price harmonization and product standardizations initiatives as defined by customer requirementsenhancement.
- 8 years minimum experience in sales and business development or senior commercial roles as a strategic account executive
- Experience with analytical Lab instrumentation in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or biotechnology segment
- Consistent record to increase business in key accounts.
- Demonstrated experience running complex, high-value accounts in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently, with initiative, and good business judgment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong team player with shown ability to coordinate activities and influence actions across a team of resources not directly reporting.
- Good listener
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Understanding of international business
- Must be a fluent in English; other languages would be considered advantageous.
- Willingness and ability to travel at least 50%
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Our company culture supports diversity and is inclusive of all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, or family status, and we endeavor to support our employees' needs to the best of our ability.
BusinessView all jobs at SPT Labtech
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?