Customer Service Representative
- Expired: October 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
SPL is a globally recognized industry leader in flow assurance, hydrocarbon measurement, characterization, and production analytics. We specialize in third-party services for operators across the hydrocarbon value chain. More than 90 percent of the world’s majors and 85 percent of America’s leading independent operators have used SPL as a trusted partner.
The company combines ISO-certified labs in key basins throughout North America, verifiable test methods, and world-renowned scientists with patented software and digital workflows to bring more confidence and insights to our customers’ data.
We specialize in multiple areas of the value chain:
- Field employees work to calibrate equipment, program and automate systems, and perform instrumentation and equipment work on client sites.
- Lab employees take samples that have been collected in the field and run a multitude of tests for environmental factors and quality of the product. We also have a blending lab that works to create the chemicals that other companies use to calibrate their analytical equipment.
- The Production Analytics team audits existing field structures and design, balances our client’s entire systems, and allocates royalties to maximize profits.
SPL is expanding our footprint internationally in the production, midstream, finished products, and environmental markets. We are also focused on developing industry-leading automation and data analytics tools that will help our customers ensure the integrity of their data.
The Customer Service Representative must be team oriented, proactive, and goal driven. This position is responsible for receiving samples and entering sample information into the LIMS system. Will use independence and judgment to recognize and resolve problems within established policies and procedures and is accountable for the quality, timeliness and accuracy of own work.
- Familiarity with basic chemistry preferred;
- Able to work in a group setting;
- Basic computer skills (database/spreadsheet data entry);
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to lift heavy sample coolers.
- Receiving samples from customers, couriers, shipping, field technicians, etc.;
- Entering sample information, details, and required analysis into LIMS system accurately;
- Labeling samples, and storing in appropriate locations;
- Preparing sample kits for customers;
- Processing outbound shipments;
- Completing tasks within assigned schedule;
- Maintain a very clean and organized workspace;
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED.
This position is not eligible for relocation.
This position does not require travel.
This position will work 8 hours, Monday – Friday, in our Plano, TX office.
SPL does not offer sponsorship of employment-based nonimmigrant visa petitions for this role.
SPL is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Get fresh Global Customer Support Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.