The primary responsibility of the Product Sales Specialist is to revenue and profit growth for the assigned product by generating new business with new and existing accounts and ensuring that significant existing accounts are maintained. The role will gather relevant market and industry information and generate: prospect customers by market segment, application stories and white papers that promote the development of new business.
The position requires a significant amount of research (via online, telephone and industry publication). The Product Sales Specialist will also actively qualify companies that arise from the proactive research and incoming leads, and visit potential and active customers to further the Product's sales.
The Product Sales Specialist is critically important to ensuring the success of the Sales Team primarily by referring qualified leads to the sales organization for active in-person advancement, and act as a resource for product penetration in the market. He/she will directly manage some high potential, high investment new business where significant focus and short term time investment is necessary to secure the new customer / new business.
- Associates Degree preferred
- Strong mathematical and analytical aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong persuasion and selling skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize multiple functions to meet required deadlines while maintaining the highest level of quality and accuracy.
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- ESOP Pension