$250 Signing Bonus! Electric Scooter Delivery Driver - Tampa, FL
Spin Tampa, FL
- Posted: May 05, 2021
We're hiring now! Start before May 31 and receive $250 after your first 60 days.
About the Role
At Spin, we give people the Freedom to Move. Spin Mobility is an essential service that provides shared electric scooters in your area, enabling our customers access to safe, reliable transportation. Our Market Operations team is looking for people to join a fast-paced company that offers the opportunity to grow, and directly make an impact in your community.
As a member of our team, your role is integral to managing scooter availability and thinking critically how to improve our service offering. We operate 7 days a week with multiple shifts, including early mornings, late evenings, and weekends. We offer full benefits for all full-time employees.
- Drive & operate a company vehicle following mobile app guided destinations
- Support operations and logistics with fleet deployment, staging, and collection of scooters
- Relocate scooters from low to high demand areas
- Quality checks and basic repairs
- Collaborate with team members to accomplish shift goals
- Participate in new product and feature releases
- A valid driver's license
- Must be 21 years or older with two years of driving experience
- A smartphone and comfort multitasking with mobile apps
- Ability to lift 50 lb scooters (with or without accommodation)
- Ability to work multiple shifts, including weekends
- Action oriented
- Familiarity with local streets and neighborhoods
- Previous related experience such as delivery, rideshare, or warehouse inventory work
- PTO - Accrued Vacation & Sick
- Cell Phone Stipend + Commuter Benefits
- Medical (Cigna, HSA + Kaiser), Dental (Principle), + Vision (Principle)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) + Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance (Lincoln Financial - Life/Travel/EAP + Short Term Disability Insurance
- Discount on Avis Rental Cars (Business & Personal)
- Discounts on Ford & Lincoln cars
We're passionate about transportation and technology. The work we accomplish fulfills a sense of meaning and purpose, which goes beyond the traditional dimensions of a workplace. Our products and initiatives directly influence people's lives, which is proven by our customers' feedback.
Founded in 2017, and now a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, we have worked together with cities, campuses, community groups, and businesses to expand internationally.
We are a diverse team of artists, engineers, designers, urban planners, policymakers, marketers, and operators. We believe in inclusivity and build powerful alliances to fulfill our goals and move our mission forward. Above all, we at Spin are connected by our values and #BeOrange spirit, which represents unity, purpose, passion, and creativity.
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Spin