- Monitor all requests for products and supplies through internet, telephone and ERP and process orders as required.
- Monitor inventory for raw materials and schedule work according to time and labor force.
- Transact all sales orders, warehouse transfers, work orders, and purchase orders within ERP.
- Monitor inventory of products and maintain stock.
- Maintain records of all orders and expected delivery date.
- Update customers on shipping data and unit prices for products.
- Analyze various orders and assign to appropriate department per Production Supervisor or Foreman.
- Answer termination requests from sales team.
- Review work in process material sweeps from fabrication floor.
- Order floor stock with shelf life material for fabrication.
- Execute physical inventory and cycle count processes in ERP.
Education, Skills, Experience, Knowledge and Supervisory Responsibility
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good communication and collaboration skills are required.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point).
- Must be proficient with ERP systems.
- Microsoft Access or database experience a plus.
- This position will work in a combination of office and warehouse/fabrication facility.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- No travel required.
- Non Exempt
SPI LLCSan Bernardino, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.