Director/Associate Director, Insights (Hybrid- Exton, PA)
- Paid Time Off , Retirement
The primary role of the Director/Associate Director, Insights is to support and provide disease area expertise to the end-to-end insights generation process using our proprietary market research data across a therapy area. The position reports to the Franchise Head/Director and is based in Exton, PA.
To add incremental value to the Spherix report production and insights generation process:
- Develop framework for data visualization, typically in PowerPoint format
- Check survey links as needed and track changes to ensure survey logic is accurate
- Write a first pass on reports including key takeaways and executive summaries to translate data into insightful reports
- Keep up to date with disease landscape
- Proofread final reports and provide peer reviews
- Provide fresh (methodologically sound) content and revisions for questionnaires that will provide actionable insights
- Provide direction to analysts to ensure accurate data collection and population
- Oversee the tracking of changes and managing version control of questionnaires
To assist with client management and presentations:
- Attend client readouts, track follow-up requests, and provide ad-hoc deliverables
- Develop customized client presentations containing additional relevant analyses beyond those provided within the syndicated report
To provide assistance to marketing and business development
- Work with marketing and insights analyst to ensure that the report offerings are properly positioned in external materials
- Work within HubSpot as needed
- Identify potential business development opportunities
- Detail-oriented documentation of on-going syndicated questionnaires and reports
- Development of content to be included in the on-going publications
- Timely delivery of questionnaires, templates, and high quality/insightful report materials
- Active input into the strategy for the franchise including targeted clients/compounds, management of the advisory boards, working with patient advocacy groups and presentations at key medical conferences
- Customized client reports for read-outs and presentation of data
- Ad-Hoc deliverables based on the client questions/requests
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Required working knowledge and experience using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Comfort using Microsoft Excel and SPSS
- Experience in the pharmaceutical researched preferred but not required
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Proven track record of writing skills, highlighting the capacity to explains complex therapeutic and commercial points
- Consistent track record of delivering against objectives
- Proficient writing skills
What You Bring
- You are a self-starter who is comfortable working independently and without routine management supervision
- Your inherently curious mind will be naturally inclined to the scientific and the analytical
- You enjoy making progress towards your goals and are task oriented
- You embrace change and innovation, working collaboratively with teammates
- You have strong attention to detail and are flexible working across multiple projects at the same time
- You seek a working environment populated by dynamic professionals with a team-oriented approach to building a best in class insights business
Generous Benefits Package
- Competitive pay and an annual performance-based bonus
- 20 Days PTO per year and Christmas to New Years paid vacation
- Summer Fridays Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Competitive 401k with company match
Interested candidates should submit a resume with cover letter stating why this role is of interest and what attributes you will bring to the Spherix team.
At Spherix, we are a hyper-focused market intelligence firm that leverages our proprietary network of Health Care Practitioners (HCPs) to provide actionable insights to our clients so that they can make better decisions. We specialize in select dermatology, gastroenterology, nephrology, neurology, ophthalmology, and rheumatology markets.
Our leadership team has extensive client-side experience in biopharmaceutical brand management and strategic marketing, coupled with a passion for the specialty markets that they cover. Our therapy teams intimately understand each therapeutic market and effectively partner with our clients. In addition, Spherix Global Insight’s proprietary network allow us to not only rapidly turnaround research, but it also ensures a high-quality respondent base that is engaged in the research process.
Spherix Global Insights has a passionate team of professionals that is driven by helping customers turn information into insights. Our proprietary approach and our passionate team have allowed the company to grow rapidly over the past five years.
Recognized by the Philadelphia Business Journal as one of the fastest growing businesses in Philadelphia- Award: Soaring 76 – 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
Recognized by the Entrepreneurs’ Forum as one of the fastest growing privately held business in the region- Award: Philadelphia 100- 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
Powered by JazzHR
SPHERIX GLOBAL INSIGHTS US INCExton, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.