SPECTRUM Flint, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Description: Clerical Support
Assigned Work Site: Child and Family Division – Flint Office
Directly Responsible to: Director
FLSA Status: Full time/hourly/non-exempt
I. GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
To provide needed and appropriate clerical and support services to the staff and
management of the Flint Office Programs.
II. REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS
A. Reports directly to: Director
B. Supervises: N/A
A. Education: High School Diploma or GED
B. Experience: One year of office experience, including data entry and Microsoft Office Programs
C. Skills: Typing at least 50 words per minute, word processing capabilities basic math skills and organization skills.
D. Knowledge of: Family Reunification Program philosophy, general office management skills and use of office equipment.
E. Transportation: Reliable and ongoing as required to make home visits and provide transportation to youth and families. Valid unrestricted Michigan driver’s License, with no restrictions as to when and where the Worker may drive. An up-to-date (at the time of hire) copy of their driving record. Good driving record. Provide proof of vehicle insurance coverage on the vehicle used for transporting youth and families.
IV. SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A. Office Duties
- Type (word processing) incoming work by priority and/or order of receipt.
- Maintain/monitor the supply of office forms and supplies and restock as needed.
- Perform stenographic support for team meetings as directed.
- Maintain open and closed files and monitor staff withdrawal of files from designated location.
- Complete requests for uploading of file documents to case files.
- Provide office/clerical support to the Flint Office Director.
- Prepare Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel documents as required, enter client data in agency database and produce data reports as required.
- Provides statistical reports as required, e.g., number of youth in service, number and type of contacts, including but not limited to the Monday and Monthly reports.
- Participate in agency; program and/or DHHS mandated Quality Assurance Program.
- Assist in other related duties as assigned by the Director.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with DHHS and other outside agency staff.
- Produce written reports and letters that are organized in thought, display correct grammar and spelling, and employ professional language.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Management Information Systems by entering data on the computer and updating information as required.
- Attends and participates in all required or assigned training and conferences.
- Works cooperatively with other agency staff, serving on committees, completing special projects, and participating in agency decision-making as needed.
- Complies with all Spectrum Personnel Policies and Procedures, and all program policies and procedures.
- Completes all tasks as may be assigned by Spectrum administrative staff.
- Maintains assigned manuals by filing new materials and keeping the manuals in the office; uses keys, gate cards, identification cards, beepers, office equipment and supplies, and all other assigned property appropriately; informs supervisor immediately if assigned property is lost, stolen or broken; returns all assigned property in good repair upon termination of employment.
- Participates in the necessary Quality Assurance activities, per the agency agreement and internal QA committees.
BusinessView all jobs at SPECTRUM