Model-Based Systems Engineer
SPEC Innovations Manassas, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Model-Based Systems Engineer should have experience in requirements analysis, functional analysis and internal/external systems engineering processes. Ability to provide innovative approaches, develop methodology options, and assist in recommendations for the application of systems engineering principles. Able to utilize these principles to address requirements and to understand and organize complex systems.
- Experience with the systems engineering lifecycle
- Knowledgeable in requirements analysis
- Knowledgeable in functional analysis
- Familiar with systems integration and design
- Experience with LML and SysML
- Knowledge of MBSE (Model-Based Systems Engineering)
- Experience with developing architectures
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Knowledge of Innoslate® and other systems engineering tools
- Experience with scripting using Java
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering or relevant technical/engineering degree
- 3 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Prior military experience
- Experience working with DoD customers
- INCOSE Certification
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facility, US Citizenship is required
SPEC Innovations offers a generous compensation package to include:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time-off
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution and matching
- 401(k) plan with employer profit sharing and employer matching
- Unlimited snacks, beverages, and premium coffee
- Employee free lunch day (once weekly)
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid LegalShield
- Employer paid IDShield
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance
- Opportunity for annual raise
- Opportunity for performance-based bonus
- Maternity and paternity paid-time off
- Discounted gym membership
SPEC Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Remote work options are available*
We offer opportunities to work on exciting and challenging systems engineering projects, mostly at the architecture level, thus providing a broad perspective on the technology and social issues of today and tomorrow, with the opportunity to be part of the solution.
SPEC InnovationsWhy Work Here?
SPEC Innovations was awarded one of 2021's Best Places to Work in Virginia. We're looking for talented individuals to join our team.
For more than 25 years, SPEC Innovations has helped clients develop and execute systems engineering programs, particularly at the architecture level, using model-based techniques. We are a systems engineering services company and the developer of Innoslate®, the first model-based systems engineering software solution on the cloud. We’re looking for employees with an innovative mindset that want to work in a team environment to continue enhancing our growth in the systems engineering community. We offer opportunities to work on exciting and challenging systems engineering projects, mostly at the architecture level, thus providing a broad perspective on the technology and social issues of today and tomorrow, with the opportunity to be part of the solution.