Customer Service Representative
- Expired: March 11, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by providing service information and resolving problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering service questions and suggesting information about services.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying the customers complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the issue.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Prepares service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service Representative Qualifications / Skills:
- Customer service
- Product knowledge
- Quality focus
- Problem solving
- Documentation skills
- Phone skills
- Resolving conflict
- Analyzing information
- Ability to remain professional
- Practice level or integrity and discretion
Get fresh Customer Information Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!