- Expired: July 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
SPB Hospitality is a leading operator and franchisor of full-service dining restaurants, spanning a national footprint of hundreds of restaurants and breweries in 39 states and the District of Columbia. The Company’s diverse portfolio of restaurant brands includes Logan’s Roadhouse, Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom, and a collection of restaurant-brewery brands, including Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery and Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant. SPB Hospitality also operates a collection of specialty restaurant concepts including ChopHouse & Brewery, Big River Grille & Brewing Works, AIA Ale Works Restaurant & Taproom, Ragtime Tavern Seafood & Grill and Seven Bridges Grille & Brewery. We care about people, are passionate about our food, take pride in what we do and love life!
The Banquet Captain is responsible for generating incremental sales through neighborhood marketing, concierge and inside & outside 4 walls initiatives along with managing event set-ups and operational execution. A daily focus on driving sales opportunities for new business, and maintains an organized system of tracking and follow-up along with ensuring flawless event set-up and execution.
The Area Brand Ambassador reports directly Regional Group Sales Manager with a dotted line to their General Manager. This is an hourly, non-commissioned position. It may or may not coincide with an additional job classification of supervisor.
- Business Partner And Concierge Program: Drive Incremental Annual Guest Counts And Sales Through Program Execution
- Drive Incremental Annual Guest Counts And Sales Through The Neighborhood Program By Promoting Group Events.
- Local School Program Partnerships
- Give Back Nights- Minimum 4 X Month
- Identifying Larger Market-Wide Opportunities To Hand Off To The Regional Sales Team
- Weekly Review Of BEOs And Operational Planning For Contracted Events With The Operations Team
- Event Set-Up According To BEOs, Approved By The Regional Sales Manager
- Attending Regional And Brand-Wide Sales Calls And Reporting On Results
- Tracking Sales Initiative Results
Knowledge, Skills and Responsibilities:
- Superior at maintaining accurate records.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a professional manner under stress.
- Mature, with good judgment, detailed oriented, friendly and responsible.
- Ability to adapt to changing guest needs quickly and effectively.
- Ability to multi-task, with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be punctual, well-prepared and professional
- Must be able to work independently
- Must possess great problem solving skills
- Capable of working with multiple departments.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Laptop and reliable working internet
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills, along with active listening
- Excellent organization skills needed
- Very flexible and self-motivated with ability to stay focused and meet goals, while working independently
- Candidate must be able to read, speak, and write in English
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Valid Driver’s License, Reliable Transportation and Clear Driving Record
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of event planning, sales or execution preferred.
- Restaurant experience required.
We can offer you:
- Career Opportunities and Growth
- Comprehensive Benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plus voluntary benefits
- Bonus Opportunities dependent on restaurant financial results
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program & More
Equal Opportunity Employer#7uv
BusinessView all jobs at SPB Hospitality