- $21 to $24 Hourly (plus commission)
Spaxel owns, operates, and develops distinctive real estate projects with a focus on value-add and new construction affordable and moderate-income housing. Spaxel leverages best-in-class, bleeding-edge technology and innovative operating models to execute faster, smarter, and more efficiently than traditional operators.
Spaxel’s executive leadership has collectively raised and managed billions of dollars across the capital stack and developed and operated millions of square feet of residential and commercial assets with extensive ground-up, repositioning, and value-add experience.
Our principals also hail from top-tier technology companies, venture capital firms, and tech-enabled real estate operators, enabling Spaxel to be one of the most “digitally-native” firms within the real estate industry.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Complete all resident and site work orders as directed. Schedule and oversee third party trade partners, ensuring the safety, quality, and cleanliness of work performed
- Provide and maintain accurate record keeping of all maintenance requests
- Maintenance duties of our properties may include but is not limited to:
- Painting & drywall repair as needed
- Cleaning &ground maintenance as needed
- Interior/exterior maintenance
- Care of the outside of the building including roof repairs, snow and leaf removal
- Light electrical, plumbing and HVAC work
- Complete “turnover” of vacant suites
- Appliance evaluation and repair
- Other carpentry/aesthetic work as needed
- Help suggest improvements and fixes to make the property process run even smoother
- Conduct regular inspections of facilities and equipment to ensure proper operation
- MUST be EPA Certified, CPO Certified
The new employee will be offered a 50% discount in our apartments,
The job location is " Marietta GA, Hills at East Cobb''
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.