Experienced Tank Cleaning / Fuel Polishing Operator
SPATCO Energy Solutions North Little Rock, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SPATCO is looking for an Experienced Tank Cleaning/Fuel Polishing Operator to join our growing environmental team.
The tank cleaning operator will be cleaning aboveground and underground storage tanks in a variety of industries and retail fuel settings. The position requires a high level of attention to detail and awareness of safety hazards. At least two (2) year experience working in a labor-intensive environment (construction, petroleum industry and/or manufacturing) is desired.
· Must be familiar and be willing to handle petroleum substances.
· Conduct tank cleaning/polishing as directed.
· Have a mechanical and/or electrical knowledge and be good at using hand tools.
· Monitor and control equipment and instruments and verify proper equipment function during and after the cleaning.
· Record data, gauge levels, record test results, and obtain instrument readings.
· Resolve conditions that may affect safety, efficiency, and product quality.
· Diagnose and perform minor repairs on fuel systems
· Draw samples of products to monitor processes to ensure standards are met.
· Appropriate equipment training and safety training will be provided.
SPATCO Energy Solutions
1201 N. Cypress StreetNorth Little Rock, AR
AgricultureView all jobs at SPATCO Energy Solutions