We are currently looking to recruit an Operations Field Coach. This is a supervisory position, which will require the individual to manage all activities related to the operations and development of the company. This entails night supervision of account and personnel, maintaining strong relationships with customers, developing work schedules, managing employees, working with budgets and more (detailed in the responsibilities section below). The ideal candidate will be fluent in both English and Spanish and must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Establishes production and quality control standards.
- Develops budget and cost controls.
- Obtains data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered.
- Provides guidance regarding personnel requirements, material needs, subcontract requirements, and facility and equipment needs.
- Ensures all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met.
- Coordinates activities with all other functions of the organization and suppliers to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
- Performs administrative activities associated with the effective management of shop operations, including compiling, storing, and retrieving production data for reports.
- Determines responsibilities of assigned organization and staff positions to accomplish business objectives.
- Trains and ensures all assigned employees are aware of and comply with company, government, and customer policies, procedures, and regulations.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5-7 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Social perceptiveness
- Critical thinking
- Management of personnel resources
- Management of material resources
Job Type: Full-time