As Systems Analyst, you'll get hands-on experience in the developing custom apps and software. You'll work closely with clients and the project team including developers, designers, and project managers to execute software projects to ensure 100% client satisfaction. You'll be a part of projects from conception through implementation.
- Assist with software development project activities for multiple projects across all phases including analysis, design, development, implementation, control, and closure.
- Work collaboratively with the development team and external or internal clients to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation.
- Make key decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks through all phases of the project.
- Make recommendations to the team about schedules, prioritization and resource allocation with input from the development team.
- Architect database schemes.
- Document bugs and perform software testing.
- Manage software project deliverables and milestone.
- Provide ongoing project plan/status reporting for use by clients and management team.
- Proactively creates relationships with new and existing clients.
- Meet with clients regularly to demonstrate developed functionality and discuss project details.
- Work with project managers and clients to build wireframes and write specifications for software projects.
- Coordinates weekly client meetings to provide feedback on status updates and scope definitions and requirement changes.
- Work with designers to assist in creating user interface design to meet client expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer or software engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of software development and programming experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have experience using Git to support the workflow of software development projects on Windows and Linux.
- Must have experience using Git to manage multiple parallel development streams and release repositories by means of branching, staging, merging and tagging.
- Must have experience with Build and Release Management tools (i.e. GitKraken, Fork, etc).
- Must have an understanding of the value derived from shipping code rapidly to production and learning/iterating on the results.
- Experience with managing the development of SaaS and cloud-based applications.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services.
- Understating of Android and IOS systems.