SPARK Business Works is looking to add an intern to our Kalamazoo team for the upcoming Summer 2020! The duration will be from May through August (dates may be flexible with school schedules).
As Systems Analyst Intern, you'll be learning how we develop custom apps and software for our amazing clients! You'll work closely with the project team including developers, designers, and project managers to execute software projects to ensure 100% client satisfaction. You'll be a part of projects from conception through implementation.
- Assist with software development project activities on one or more projects.
- Work collaboratively with the development team and external or internal clients to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation.
- Architect database schemes.
- Document bugs and perform software testing.
- Help to track software project deliverables and milestone.
- Track project plan/status reporting for use by clients and management team.
- Meets with clients with support of product manager to regularly demonstrate developed functionality and discuss project details.
- Work with product managers and clients to build wireframes and write specifications for software projects.
- Participate in weekly client meetings to provide feedback on status updates and scope definitions and requirement changes.
- Work with designers to assist in creating user interface design to meet client expectations.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer or software engineering or related field.
- You have an interest in software development, product management, and/or programming.
- 3.0 GPA or better.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of scripting and programming languages.
- Some experience with operating systems (Linux), web services and REST.
- Understanding of relational databases (MSSQL, MYSQL).
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services.
- Understating of Android and IOS systems.