As Product Manager, you’ll lead your team in developing and launching new digital products for some of our amazing clients. If you see yourself as part strategist, part UX designer, part developer all rolled into one, keep reading!
Our Product Managers' are able to understand business goals, and clearly articulate them to clients, developers, designers, users, executives, and other groups across an organization. You thrive when putting structure to conceptual ideas and can easily jump into the details when necessary. Not only can you think of a great idea for a product that people would use and love, but you also know what goes into the build-out of that product.
- Develop and manage the product roadmap (strategy, plan, schedule, resource allocation, user stories, estimation, budget) for our clients' products and applications
- Lead clients through design thinking exercises to gain a full understanding of business goals and user needs
- Conduct research, interviewing clients, business stakeholders, and end users to understand and identify challenges and opportunities.
- Lead and motivate the team in planning and implementing new features and enhancements to products that meet expectations and are fully tested
- Write and manage the flow of user stories
- Wireframe UX solutions that solve real problems
- Proactively communicate with clients about the status of the product
- Continuously solicit feedback, requests, and ideas from various users and prioritize for implementation
- Assist in writing proposals for new business opportunities
- Support the team, making sure they have what they need
- Stay up-to-date on market changes and trends
- 5+ years of product management experience in an agile, technology-specific field
- Proven track record of taking a product from conception & definition phase through development, design, and taking it to market
- A strong user experience and user research background
- Experience managing and writing user stories
- Excellent communication skills at a level suitable for presentation to senior executives
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable providing high-level estimates on projects for clients
- Clear and articulate verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working across teams - Development, Design, Client Support, and Business Development
- Has a positive attitude and drive to make things better in everything you do