SPAR Marketing Force. Is looking for experienced merchandisers for a 12 consecutive week overnight store remodel! 40 hour work week!! Plenty of other work opportunities available upon the successful conclusion of this project!
SPAR Marketing Force works with national retail stores managing their new store set ups or full store remodels. This position includes merchandising and fixture installation. We are seeking those individuals who are self-sufficient, highly motivated, and has the drive to produce high quality results in a fast pace atmosphere.
• Planogram and Retail Store Shelving Fixture Installation experience.
• Ability/Willingness to work Overnight shift
• Knowledge/ability to use basic and advanced hand tools necessary for the job
• Ability to work in Team environment
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members, superiors, and customer supervisors, keeping them informed of any changes and other relevant project information (Team Lead only)
• Project Leaders will need to enforce company policies, procedures and safety rules.
• Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, auto insurance and be willing to drive up to 300 miles on assigned travel day.
• Travel reimbursement includes: Mileage, Drive Time and per diem.
• Personal cell is required and valid email address.
• Adequate PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer, etc. (Team Lead only)
• Lifting and carry minimum 50 lbs.
• Professional appearance
• Able to conduct yourself in a professional manner
SPAR Marketing Force is a leading supplier of field services to Fortune 1000 manufacturers and retailers in the U.S. We contract over 50,000 retail merchandising, auditing, installation and assembly projects per year in almost every zip code in the country, including Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands.
We work with many of the biggest name brands and largest retailers in the world, providing retail merchandising, audits, fixture installation work, furniture assembly, inventory and price checking, mystery shopping, and much more.
Because SPAR Marketing Force is nationwide, in almost every zip code in the country, you can work close to home, in stores you may now shop in or work at, and communities you know, building valuable relationships.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer...
SPAR provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SPAR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. SPAR expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SPAR’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.