SPAR Marketing Force is looking for Traveling Merchandisers
SPAR Marketing partners with national small and large box retailers, managing both new and remodel store locations. This position includes fixture installation and product merchandising. We are seeking those individuals who are self-sufficient, highly motivated, and driven to execute high quality results in a fast pace atmosphere.
This is a travel position that will include overnight stay and travel up to 500 miles from home.
- Planogram and Retail Store Shelving Fixture Installation experience.
- Communicate effectively with team members, management, and client supervisors, keeping them informed of all relevant project information
- Qualified Project Leaders will need to understand budgeted hours. Manages the projects to-date hours tracking on a daily & weekly basis.
- Ensure that all project-related documentation is complete, up-to-date and transmitted on time to required recipients.
- Follow all policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Reliable personal vehicle, valid driver’s license, auto insurance and able to drive up to 500 miles radius from home.
- Personal cell phone is required and valid email address.
- Strong problem solving and team building skills, with the ability to train team members
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to delegate tasks
- Adequate PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer, etc.
- Lifting and carry minimum 50 lbs.
- Knowledge/ability to use basic hand tools necessary for the job
- Professional attire/appearance
- Ability to conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Ability to interact with general public
To find out more about working with SPAR Marketing Force, visit www.sparinc.com