SPAR Marketing Force, Inc is seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to fill a part-time Account Management Coordinator position in our Auburn Hills, MI office. Project management experience preferred. Retail and/or merchandising experience a plus but not required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring all aspects of work are carried out on a timely and accurate basis in support of external customer needs. This includes;
- Running daily reports and researching data for clarification and inconsistencies
- Following up with Field Service members for explanation on reporting
- Contacting stores to verify information is accurate if necessary
- Required to assist Client Service team in carrying out all client directed activities to ensure successful in-store execution by our field force
- Assist in helping the Client Service team members in preparing instructional material to execute projects
· Other duties as assigned
ADDITIONAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter; able to work well without constant direction
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Excel is used regularly and program knowledge is required to be successful
EDUCATION: This position requires a minimum education level of: High School diploma or GED
HOURS: Office hours are Monday – Friday. 15 hours per week minimum and hours are flexible between 8:30am – 5pm.
COMPUTER SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have working knowledge of computers, including e-mail, MS Word and Excel.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities. Those who manage others are expected to have the ability to lead one or a team of individuals to achieve department goals.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work environment for this position is an office setting.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be regularly met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Seeing, hearing, walking, standing, lifting up to 50 lbs , bending, speaking, sitting, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, communicating and working.