SPAR Marketing Force is seeking merchandiser to audit merchandised displays per client directed needs.
You will audit various products to verify they are completed to client standards. Ongoing assignments every week with different set of locations to audit.Hours will vary per week.
Things you should know:
- Experience with basic merchandising and resets
- Strong attention to detail
- Available weekday daytime hours
- Willing to work nights and weekends if needed
- Able to read plan-o-grams
- Internet access with an active email address
- Smart phone and/or tablet for wireless reporting
- Reliable transportation
SPAR Marketing Force is a leading supplier of field services to Fortune 1000 manufacturers and retailers in the U.S. We contract over 50,000 retail merchandising, auditing, installation and assembly projects per year in almost every zip code in the country, including Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands.
We work with many of the biggest name brands and largest retailers in the world, providing retail merchandising, audits, fixture installation work, furniture assembly, inventory and price checking, and much more.
SNG NXT #ZR