SPAR is seeking a qualified candidate for the role of Client Services Manager located on-site with the client at Chesapeake, VA location. The employee will be responsible for handling the daily needs of the client, finding resolutions to the client’s issues and, maintaining a professional demeanor. In this role, the employee will be interacting with the customer routinely to update them on projects. The employee will be able to improve customer satisfaction based on feedback. Will be able to support revenue growth, manage current clients, on-board new clients, manage other employees, and schedule meetings with clients.
Must maintain good business relationships with the client and external clients. Responsible for streamlining business operations. Hands-on experience with developing customer service policies and resolution procedures to deal with issues.
The candidate will need to have leadership qualities along with experience leading a team of 3 In this role, the employee will collaborate with other departments in the company to develop goals and strategies for retaining clients. This role will be the main point of communication between the client and SPAR.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Identify additional supplier program opportunities for sales increases and program growth.
· Conducts ongoing meeting with Client’s Sr. Management to keep abreast and aligned on business priorities.
· Responsible for developing client quarterly business reviews, and tracking successful implementation of follow up items.
· Manage, hire, train, retain and mentor the Client Services team with the goal of building a world-class Client Services organization
· Develop short and long range financial forecasts based on our customers’ current business patterns and communications with Client’s key people
· Build and improve on existing processes for onboarding various company products / services, ensure client satisfaction and maintain critical interdepartmental communication
· Work cross-functionally with other departments (Field Operations, IT, Call Center, Distribution and Finance) to achieve efficiencies and ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
· Manage internal as well as external client expectations
· Troubleshoot problem areas and work with other departments to identify and implement solutions
· Work with Client Service team to ensure all invoicing and accruals are accurate and timely
· Other duties as assigned
ADDITIONAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· Experience in a senior level client management role preferred (5-7 Years)
· Must be detail oriented and analytical - able to analyze and interpret client results versus goals and objectives.
· Strong presentation skills required this position may require speaking in front of clients and leading the development and delivery of presentations.
· Excellent time management, organizational, oral, and written communication skills
· Ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through in a fast paced environment
· Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills this position will require frequent direct contact with clients (many at a senior level) and all departments/teams within the company
· Ability to work independently within client headquarters
· Microsoft Office - proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint are needed