SPAR Marketing Force, Inc is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to fill a an In-House Client Services Analyst position in our Auburn Hills, MI office. Project management experience preferred. Retail and/or merchandising experience a plus but not required
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Client relationship building through ongoing verbal and written communication.
· Direct contact with clients providing the day to day development and direction of programs
· Develop program instructions and training materials using a consultative approach with clients by implementing proven best practices
· Effective use of in-house system tools and enhancements
· Work closely with Field Management team to ensure they have a complete understanding of program objectives
· Follow field level execution and look for opportunities for improvement and support issue resolution
· Provide clients with status updates mid project and callout any opportunities that may require resolution
· Develop post program recaps and ensure all client deliverables are met in a timely fashion
· Ensure all client invoices are accurately developed and submitted to finance
· Coordinate with Distribution on shipments, mailings, and inventories
· Other duties as assigned
ADDITIONAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver superior program and client objectives
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through in a fast paced environment
· Superior computer competency (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
· Periodic travel as needed
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
EDUCATION: This position requires a minimum education level of: Associate Degree in related field*.
*Equivalent Experience may be substituted if asterisk present.
EXPERIENCE: This position prefers some client service management experience.
COMPUTER SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have working knowledge of computers, including internet, e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) abilities.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position may or may not have supervisory responsibilities. Those who manage others are expected to have the ability to lead one or a team of individuals to achieve department goals.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work environment for this position is office setting.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be regularly met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Seeing, hearing, walking, standing, lifting up to 50 lbs , bending, speaking, sitting, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, communicating and working.