SPAR Field Services Inc. is seeking a Merchandiser/Reset Team to complete various projects in various retailers. Merchandiser must be willing to travel.
Being an Independent Contractor contracting with SPAR Field Services Inc. means enjoying a flexible environment. Most of the merchandising projects performed for our clients is set around a client’s window of time rather than specific hours, allowing you to set your own schedule. You choose when and how many projects you want.
As an Independent Contractor with SPAR Field Services Inc., you can service various products, conduct resets, product cut-ins, returns, POP placement and other general merchandising activities. We have opportunities that are part-time, on-going projects servicing a wide-variety of clients/retailers for weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly visits.
Things you should know:
- Merchandising and/or retail experience
- Available with a flexible schedule
- Ability to read plan-o-grams
- Ability to carry and lift up to 40 lbs. repeatedly
- Ability to bend, stoop and stand for extended periods
- Internet access with an active email address (computer and printer)
- Android or iOS smart phone and/or tablet for wireless reporting
- Report client work completions on the same day as service (per Client)
- Reliable transportation, travel involved