Immediate opportunity to perform merchandising work! SPAR is seeking individuals looking to travel outside of their market for two weeks of reset work!
SPAR Field Services has a client looking for Traveling Reset Merchandisers to cover your current state plus occasional neighboring states. Client’s expectations on this project can be to work up to 10 hours a day for up to 5 - 6 days a week. You can be deployed locally or requested to travel to meet client objectives. This opportunity means you will need to have your own reliable transportation.
Below is a brief project description for your review. If you, or someone you know, are interested we encourage you to reach out!
Things you need to know
- Planogram experience is a must.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in retail/merchandising.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license required.
- Extensive travel is required for a max of up to 2 weeks at a time.
- Personal smartphone is required and valid email address.
- Ability to work independently completing in-store merchandising assignments.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to lift and carry minimum 50 lbs.
- Knowledge/ability to use basic hand tools necessary for the job.