Do you love retail, making money and also need flexibility and variety in your daily life? You could be working set hours in a single location/department or work for yourself!
Being an Independent Contractor working with SPAR Field Services Inc. means enjoying a flexible environment. Most of the merchandising work performed for clients is set around a client’s window of time rather than specific hours, allowing you to set your own schedule. You choose when and how much work you want.
As an Independent Contractor with SPAR Field Services Inc., you can service various products, conduct resets, product cut-ins, returns, POP placement and other general merchandising activities. We have available part-time, on-going work servicing a wide-variety of clients/retailers for weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly visits.
Things you should know:
- Merchandising and/or retail experience
- Available weekday daytime hours
- Able to read plan-o-grams
- Able to carry and lift up to 40 lbs. repeatedly
- Able to bend, stoop and stand for extended periods
- Internet access with an active email address
- Android or iOS smart phone and/or tablet for wireless reporting
- Report client work completions on the same day as service
- Reliable transportation, some travel involved