- Expired: November 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Space Systems LLC is seeking a dynamic Finance Manager to join our team! In this role the individual will oversee budgeting and resource allocation, financial planning and forecasting, accounting, and cost monitoring and control. Oversee and maintain the financial and resources management and reporting system using cost estimating and cost monitoring tools. Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action. Analyzes financial information to determine present and future financial performance. Identify trends and recommends improvements accordingly. Evaluates complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements. Conduct preparation of studies, reports, and analyses in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, cash flow projections, and business forecasts.
Additional, responsibilities include:
- Responsible for timely and accurate financial reporting in accordance FAR and GAAP
- Conduct monthly financial meetings with contracts administrative on financial performance of projects and strategy
- Weekly/Monthly Cash Management
- Procurement management in Deltek CP
- Subcontract management using contracts management module and tracking opportunities pipeline
- Responsible for month-end close analysis and accurately reporting financial statements including Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Statement of Cash Flows
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in finance, accounting, business administration or related field and a minimum of 12+ years' accounting or finance, , or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. Experience to include:
- Financial Planning & Analysis, Budgeting, Forecasting, external audit support for annual financial audit/ DCAA/ 401(k) audit, Strategic Planning, Project Controls, Financial Reporting, Month-End /Year-End Close procedures, Financial Modeling, Cash Management, Indirect Rates, Inventory and Revenue Recognition, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Detailed knowledge of complex financial and accounting concepts or techniques for financial planning, budgeting, and control
- Experience providing financial forecasting and setting and managing corporate budgets
- Experience with Government Accounting
- Ability to handle and protect confidential information
- Ability to excel under pressure and tight deadlines
- Experience in the Government contracting environment
- Experience with software applications- Microsoft Office Suite, Cognos Report Writer, Wide Area Workflow (WAWF), Deltek Costpoint and Deltek Time and Expense
EOE, including disability/vets
SPACE SYSTEMS LLC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Finance Systems jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.