- Expired: September 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Staff Accountant will assist in the preparation and maintenance of financial records to track the organization's assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities, and other related financial activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs general cost accounting duties and other related duties for the organization.
- Maintains knowledge of accepted accounting practices and procedures.
- Payroll responsibilities for both domestic and international employees.
- Compile monthly balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements.
- Calculate Monthly commissions (Sales).
- Work closely with CPA regarding Tax matters.
- Accurately calculate and fund company 401K weekly and for annual audits.
- Renew insurance policies (commercial, general liability, criminal, and umbrella) annually.
- Conduct annual workers' compensation audit.
- Prepare monthly depreciation schedules.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly invoices.
- Multiple Month End close responsibilities including accruals, P&L, fixed assets, reconciliations, etc.
- Process Splunk Rebates (Quarterly).
- Prepare and process 1099s on an annual basis.
- File Florida State Annual Report.
- Assist in the onboarding of new customers and vendors.
- Preferably GAAP and contract reading experience.
- The job description is not intended to include a comprehensive listing of responsibilities, duties, or activities expected of the employee. Changing or adding new activities, responsibilities, and duties is possible without notice at any time.
- 1+ years of accounting experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Recognized as one of North America's top professional service partners.
- The chance to be part of a winning team and a premier Splunk partner.
- Competitive salary.
- Quarterly Bonus plan.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance (Gold-rated plan).
- 401(k) with company match.
- 30 days of annual paid time off (4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays)
- Significant Training and Development and Certification attainment.
- Opportunity for long-term career advancement.
- Your contributions are felt and recognized by our growing company.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at SP6
Get fresh Accountant Financial jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.