SP + RMS is Now Hiring!!!
Note: This is not a work from home or remote position. You would be required to work out of our call center in Nashville, Tennessee.
Are you computer savvy? Do you learn things quickly? Are you good with people? Then RMS might be the place for you. At RMS we handle a high volume of inbound calls from across the U.S. with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism. Our specialists trouble shoot customer situations and offer solutions with the objective of retaining customer satisfaction.
Our Nashville, Tennessee call center has several immediate full-time openings for our Command Center Representative position.
The job entails answering inbound calls from customers experiencing issues at parking facilities across the country. As a customer service specialist, you will troubleshoot the customer's issue and assist with resolution. The environment is very fast paced with the average call duration lasting only 60 seconds.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Advanced multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and work well with others
- Must be productive, professional, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Superior telephone etiquette
- Ability to accomplish tasks timely and efficiently
- Strong written/ verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills; including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
Education: High School Diploma or GED required
-Full Benefits after 90 days of employment
-Other employee perks
Paid Training: Training is 3 to 4 weeks. All new hires must attend and complete the training. No Exceptions. The length of the training will depend on the size of the training class. You will be provided additional details about your training class during your interview.
All Candidates Will Undergo a Background Screening and Drug Test Prior to Employment.
- 12 pm - 9 pm (days off: Sun + Mon)
Starting Pay: $15.00