- Facilitate the development of new business and maintain, extend, and expand the profitability of existing business and its operation within an assigned regional area.
- Oversee the development of regional operating plans and budgets.
- Participate in the development of regional financial and operational goals and is responsible for meeting determined goals.
- Monitor regional financial and operational results and is responsible for maintaining profitability of existing locations within assigned region.
- Maintain a close relationship with key clients within the region and establishes and maintains business contracts throughout assigned region.
- Review the results and monitor the response to client and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Lead the marketing and selling efforts for the retention and acquisition of new regional clients through the development of an understanding of competitive markets and of competitors’ strategies within the assigned region.
- A 65/35 operating/marketing split is assumed.
- Establish, train, and develop the regional management team.
- Monitor and review the performance of direct reports (and others, as appropriate, in the management structure).
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- 5 plus years of managing multiple locations, stores, properties (parking industry experience preferred)
- License Requirement: Must possess a valid state-issued driver’s license with a current address and acceptable driving record.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.