ENTRY LEVEL ---> We Provide 100% Training!
We are currently accepting applications from individuals with experience working in customer service, customer relations, and customer support to work as part of our team.
Our Sales Assistants will receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge that they require to be successful in this high energy industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable, and comfortable working in a team environment with a focus on customer satisfaction and professional development.
- Are you looking for an ENTRY LEVEL position to boost your career into Brand Marketing, Management and Business Development, including skills developed through Sales training?
- Great at working with customers in person to build lasting relationships?
- We are looking for talented candidates that we can develop from Entry Level into Management.
- We train our Entry Level Sales Assistants in a variety of skills from Sales, Customer Service, Human Resources, to Management and Leadership. (No prior sales experience is necessary!)
- We proudly represent Fortune 500 clients, and some of the biggest players in business. Our business is growing, how many businesses do you know that can say the same?
OUR OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT
--OUR BUSINESS IS GROWING RAPIDLY WITH INCREASING DEMAND FOR OUR SERVICES FROM OUR CLIENTS. KINETICS WILL EXPAND INTO FOUR NEW MARKETS BY THE END OF 2019
--WE ATTRIBUTE OUR GROWTH TO BEING SUPPORTED BY MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR CLIENTS, THE PERFORMANCE OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AND THE LEADERSHIP OF THE MANAGEMENT TEAM.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult client issues and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily, and if you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You like helping people. As the brand expert, you need to be ready to help a client create the right plan.
- You pay attention to the details. Meeting deadlines and planning ahead – sometimes years in advance – is at the core of our success as we get quite a few last minute requests.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you learn quickly. When things change, you know how to adapt.
• Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Team Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
• Goal Achievement - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
• Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.