The account executive represents the face behind our client’s brand. They provide the first impression to customers and generate new business through simple in person presentations. We believe that knowing all aspects of business and how to interact with customers creates a strong foundation for an individual’s future growth within our company.
Our Account Executives are...
- Leaders: Ambitious and self-motivated individuals, who take initiative and guide others to provide the best quality service for their clients
- Entrepreneurial: Visualize their career as an opportunity to grow their own book of business and maximize on relationships and grow within the company
- Relationship Builders: Ability to connect on a professional and personal level with clients, campaign professionals, and teammates
- Success-Driven: Desire to take on additional responsibilities, create new positions and opportunities, and help our brand expand across the country
What your days will consist of…
- Learning: In our fast-paced environment, you will be training with the top producers within our company to prepare you for what’s ahead.
- Prospecting: With the help of dedicated Senior Management and a supportive team environment, you will be strategically identifying new business and maintaining existing business.
- Client Engagement: Through introductory meetings, conferences, and a variety of networking events, you will build genuine long-lasting relationships with your clients’ most important decision-makers.
- Achieving: Weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets and quarterly goal sessions with your Manager will keep you on track to hit your goals, promotions, and career aspirations.
We're All About Culture...
Culture is at the forefront of our business and is reflected both in and out of the office. It doesn't always have to be "All work and No Play" at Strategic Paradigm. Our team loves watching Football (Go Bears!), playing cornhole, beach volleyball, comic-con, working out / sharing fitness routines, and of course winning at every board game imaginable!! We pride ourselves on a collaborative office environment, promoting growth both personally, and professionally.
- Fast track career growth
- FUN team environment
- Leadership Development
- Company travel opportunities
- Hands on extensive training program
- Merit-based bonuses
Those selected will gain experience not only in sales and marketing, but also campaign management, advertising, human resources, and team development. Fostering a high-energy work environment is incredibly important as well, and we are looking for candidates who work well in a team and can contribute to an exciting and competitive atmosphere.
ENTRY LEVEL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Recruiting / Human Resources, or Environmental Science (or related experience)
- Experience in training / leadership development with proven success, however we do offer paid training
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
keywords: sales - marketing, management, clients, account manager, campaigns, marketing, direct advertising, client relations, retail, hospitality, marketing, experience, college graduates, internship, entry level, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, sports
Strategic Paradigm is looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
• A powerful work ethic
• An optimistic attitude
• A strong can-do mentality
• A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Please submit your resume below to learn more information about Strategic Paradigm, Inc and to see if you could be a great fit within our team!
Strategic Paradigm's Human Resource Department--> (630)446-0326
We will be training candidates for full time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office. This is an entry level sales position. All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following majors, degrees, and experiences are the best matches: marketing, business administration, management, entrepreneurship, communications, advertising, public relations, political science, psychology, military, sports management, and any collegiate athletic experience