Our company is hiring Entry Level Account Executive to increase brand awareness in the western suburbs of Chicago. Specializing in business leadership, our client is looking to find, develop, and support a motivated candidate towards management. We're on the look out for a qualified individual who acts with integrity, is looking to gain experience, and is excited to advance by their own merits.
Our sales and marketing strategies, coupled with our customer service-oriented approach, provide a superior experience for both clients and customers. We do this by providing a more specialized, human touch to business that has been proven to be more successful than the more general mass techniques.
In this entry level role, the Account Executive will use the training provided, as well as their prior experience in communications, sales, marketing, public relations and customer service paired with their superior organizational skills to assist the business development team in executing marketing strategies for a variety of key client accounts.
Account Executive Responsibilities in:
- Promoting sales and providing account service to assigned and potential customer
- Focusing on sales quota, new business development & maintaining customer relationships
- Responsibility in gross profit improvement and securing new business
- Contacting existing accounts and potential targets based on provided leads
- Supporting and implementing marketing plans, promotions and new product launches
Qualified candidates must possess:
- College degree or related experience preferred
- Professionalism in dealing with business owners or decision makers
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Goal-driven and competitive nature
- Energetic personality
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Superb communication skills
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded
The top performers in our company have interest or experience in the following: Advertising, Sales, Marketing, Management Training, Social Media, Marketing & Promotions, Public Relations, SEO, Marketing Internships, Account Executive, Account Management