Work from Home Opportunity for a Self Motivated Person
Our company is currently seeking an experienced Part-Time CPA Tax Specialist / Accountant to join our team. We are a casual office that serves our clients with any of their tax, financial planning, insurance, real estate, or investment needs. We offer a relaxed atmosphere and a flexible work schedule.
- Prepare tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships and trusts, etc.
- Co-manage tax related projects for a wide variety of clients
- Communicate effectively with clients and co-workers
- Examine financial records and compliance reporting
- CPA Certification
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years experience preparing tax returns for individuals and businesses
- Experience with Lacerte or other comparable tax software and Adobe
- Experience with Outlook and QuickBooks
- Detail oriented, highly organized, skilled in prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Ability to take ownership in assigned task
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Please reply with Cover Letter, Resume, References and Salary Requirements
Compensation commensurate with experience and skills.