Assistant Manager at SOUTH END PITA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $16 Hourly
South End Pita in Boston, MA is looking for one assistant manager to join our 12 person strong team. We are located on 473 Albany St. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and hard-working.
- Train, coach, and develop employees and team leaders
- Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
- Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service
- Ensure product quality, restaurant cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
- Staff and schedule appropriately to control labor costs
- Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed
- Ensure appropriate inventory and ordering systems are in place
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused restaurant
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $15.00 - $16.00/hour.
About SOUTH END PITA: If you’re craving Mediterranean comfort food, you will love Pita Restaurant. We serve fresh, authentic Mediterranean, Moroccan dishes cooked-to-order. Everything is made from scratch at Pita. We pride ourselves on our fresh ingredients and fragrant herbs and spices and creating succulent food you will return for again and again. We take our hummus seriously! That’s why you have to try it . Learn more about us at www.southendpita.com.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
SOUTH END PITA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?