Senior User Experience Designer
About Source Intelligence
Source Intelligence is a PE-backed software and service provider that exists to help people and the planet. Our technology-powered solutions collect and analyze data to streamline supply chain compliance and transparency. We support our customers through four platforms, including restricted substances, responsible sourcing, and product lifecycle management – considered to be in the broader ESG industry. We have built solutions that support more than 40 global regulations. After serving more than 300,000 customers and suppliers throughout our ten years in business, we are just getting started.
About The Role
As a User Experience Designer in our Product Team, you will join a fast-growing company in a very exciting and important industry. Your user centered approach will be used to help translate customer needs into winning solutions. You will lead design initiatives and work collaboratively with a cross-functional team of product managers, domain experts and engineering to explore, innovate and create ways in which we can help our customers accelerate their adoption of Source Intelligence solutions and stay with us over time. We like to move fast but smart. We make choices based on data and best practices and actual customer input not gut. We challenge assumptions but test alternatives. And we respect each other and make sure to enjoy the ride.
What You'll Do
- Skillful integration of research findings, new ideas, creative innovation, and industry- leading practices and customer specific input to generate unique, strategic solutions.
- Build empathy, be an advocate for, and take ownership of our customers’ needs through participation in human-centered research and design thinking sessions.
- Build and approach toolsets to test concepts early in the process to ensure the strongest customer experience.
- Support Product and Software Engineering teams to evolve designs during implementation and understand how designs translate to implementation
- Creation of user personas, style guides, pattern libraries, information architecture, low to high fidelity wireframes, prototypes and other artifacts to effectively communicate the user experience and user interface/interaction elements.
- Management and prioritization of multiple projects and multiple deliverables.
- Present research findings and design concepts to designers and product partners.
- Leverage analytics tools like AWS, Pendo, Power BI, to measure success, present opportunities, and support decision-making.
- Communicate clearly with colleagues, work across teams (internal and client), and be willing to lend a helping hand when needed.
- Educate stakeholders on the “why” behind UX and the role it plays in our overall customer success.
What We're Looking For
- 5-8 years of experience in User Experience Design
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of UI design best practices, patterns, and intuitive navigational schemes.
- Experience with prototyping tools
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign) and/or related UX tools (Invision, Axure or Figma) to create the experience of a project including the information architecture, flows, sitemap, wireframes, prototypes annotations, etc.
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
SOURCE INTELLIGENCEOklahoma City, OK
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.