.Net Software Engineer
- 19 days ago
About Source Intelligence
Source Intelligence is a PE-backed software and service provider that exists to help people and the planet. Our technology-powered solutions collect and analyze data to streamline supply chain compliance and transparency. We support our customers through four platforms, including restricted substances, responsible sourcing, and product lifecycle management – considered to be in the broader ESG industry. We have built solutions that support more than 40 global regulations. After serving more than 300,000 customers and suppliers throughout our ten years in business, we are just getting started.
About The Role
Our team is looking to add a .Net Software Engineer to its roster. As a Software Engineer you will work with the Technology team as they continue our push for quality software, quickly. You will be able to work on existing software and our greenfield flagship product as we combine data sources and integrate existing platforms through acquisitions.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop, deploy, monitor, and support .NET and .NET Core applications deployed via Azure App Services, Azure Functions, and VMs.
- Support and extend existing .NET websites and back-end systems by adding new features.
- Migrate and monitor console applications developed in .NET.
- Analyze and recompose existing data so it can be used by new software.
- Work within the context of a team. Develop both independently and collaboratively. Consider scale and performance in designing and developing solutions.
- Identify innovations and contribute to best practices and new technologies that will improve our services and the resiliency of our platform.
- Work within existing software frameworks to solve interesting problems independently and within smaller engineering teams.
- Be a champion for our customer – insisting on the highest standards in software and deployment design, with a focus on the availability and performance of our services.
- Participate in the recruiting process to bring on additional team members
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of software development experience in .NET, .NET core, WebAPI, and Razor / Blazor.
- 3+ years of MSSQL experience. DevOps experience a plus.
- Knowledgeable with mocking and test frameworks like Moq, xunit, nunit, etc.
- Knowledgeable with HTTP and end-to-end REST integrations, including authentication and authorization.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience deploying and scaling .NET applications on Azure a plus.
- You are driven to solve problems, demonstrate a bias for action, and are passionate about what you do.
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AddressOklahoma City, OK
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?